Week 10 – Reflection (Part 2)

The second part of the reflection involves thinking about the challenge tasks.  Sue wrote

Evaluating the challenge.

This is the fourteenth challenge and sometimes I feel like the activities are getting stale especially for those students who have taken part in more than one set of challenges. So over the next few weeks I will be adding new pages that you all can contribute to. Every month of the year, there are special events, festivals, birthdays of authors etc. Which ones do you think it would be interesting to write about? Find the post ideas page for that month and add your ideas in the comments. (These are found above the header area)

Now for your final activity – please evaluate the challenge by filling in the following form.

Please take your time and think about your responses, taking this opportunity for feedback seriously.

One thought on “Week 10 – Reflection (Part 2)”

1. Hi everyone,
    We are just at the airport getting ready for our flight to LA and we are in the Quants lounge eating some brekkie. We had to get up at 4:30 this morning to get ready for our flight which leaves at 9:50. I am so excited and last night I couldn’t sleep (but not excited about the 15 hour flight). I will send some photos when I arrive.

From Mietta.